RAE Systems PGM-7240 ppbRAE Plus VOC Isobutylene Gas Detector w\ Datalogging
The ppbRAE is a handheld photoionization detector (PID) capable of true parts-per-billion (ppb) detection of extremely low level, low vapor pressure and highly toxic Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) like chemical warfare agents and pesticide residues.
- Patented planar, dual channel PID has a superbright UV lamp, increased sensitivity down to 1 ppb, reduced humidity interference and improved linearity.
- Large keys are easy to operate, even while wearing gloves. Large backlighted display is easy to read.
- Features include a built-in sample draw pump, preset alarm thresholds for TWA, STEL, and low and high level peak values, and an audio alarm and flashing LED that activates when limits are exceeded.
- Other features include 102 built-in correction factors from a RAE list of over 250 chemicals, and user-selectable hygiene and survey modes.
- Datalogging version has a 15,000-point datalogging capacity for download to a PC.
- A snap-in, field-replaceable NiMH rechargeable battery provides 10 hours of continuous monitoring. Unit comes with a battery charger and an alkaline battery holder. An automotive charger is also available.
- RFI-blocking case, rubber boot, case and operation/maintenance manual also included.
- The Monitor Kit adds calibration gas, calibration regulator with flow controller, porous metal filter and O-ring kit, gas outlet port and tubing, a tool kit and a hard transport case.
Item is used - Tested functionality.